How to write good.
1. Avoid Alliterations. Always
2. Prepositions are not words to finish sentences with.
3. Avoid cliches like the plague. They are old hat.
4. Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
5. Be more or less specific.
6. Writers should never generalize.
Seven: Be consistent!
8. Don't be redundant; don't use more words than necessary; it's highly superfluous.
9. Who needs rhetorical questions?
10. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
I'm nearly there. Again.
Lasts steps are always difficult.